This planet earth and the rest of creation is always developing, always moving forward. All form, all animals, plants and minerals are continually developing energetically. As time goes on new physical forms are needed to hold the souls and be ideal vehicles for spiritual growth. So new lifeforms come into existence, and older lifeforms become extinct. (This theme was written about in the Alice Bailey books in the 1920’s, and also mentioned in Meher Baba’s book “God Speaks”.)
Humans also continually develop. What is humanity now is energetically more developed than humanity in history, and in ancient history. Big shifts in human development come about with the emergence of root races. The first Root race was the Adamic root race. The second root race was the Hyperborean root race. The third root race was the Lemurian, then there was the Atlantean root race. This present root race is the Aryan root race. With each root there is a shift in the chakra that is the focus. In the first Root race the focus was on the lowest centre which is the base centre. In the second root race the focus of energy was on the sexual centre. In the Lemurian root race the focus was on the solar plexus as that was developed along with emotions. In the fourth root race, the Atlantean root race, the focus of development was the heart centre, though that root race didn’t end so well. The fifth root race focus in the Aryan root race was the throat centre. The fifth root race is coming to an end. This shows up by fragmentation of timelines and this manifests itself with what appears to be chaos, change, uncertainty, alienation and breakdown of societies. Usually a root race ends with 98% of humanity dying and the new beginning of the next root race starting through the remaining 2% along with a new type of human body appearing. The Atlantean root race ended dramatically with a flood.
As humanity moves into the sixth root race perhaps the transition can be gentler. There will be more root races in the distant future. As a simplification, each later root race can hold and can function with a higher vibration of energy than the root race before. Just for information, as a soul has many reincarnations, someone can have had lifetimes in the Adamic, in the Hyperborean, they could have had Lemurian lives (feel a strong draw to visit Australia, or Hawaii?), they could have had Atlantean lives (like doing transplants or genetic modifications?), as well as Aryan lives.
In humanity as in all of creation, as time goes on the body, or the form becomes more refined, and able to handle increasingly stronger spiritual energies. The form can have more chakras or centres than existed in earlier versions of the body. So your body, aura and chakras will function in a more complex and subtle way compared to the body of someone who lived a few hundred thousand years ago. When you next reincarnate, your new human body will likely be the new, sixth root race version with 100 or more chakras or centres, updated devas in the body, and other new features. So you will perceive, feel and think, and then behave and communicate differently to how you do now.
It is new energy that moves humanity and the rest of creation onwards. On the Divine Journeys outside of creation there are many forms of love, each higher one more intense, more virulent than the one before. The Divine Journeys hold the energy and what could be described as templates for how creation needs to be now and for the future. Bit by bit, these templates and energy are injected into creation so that there is a gradual progression and gradual change. Each bit of energy injected represents a future creation, so it can be thought of as futuristic energy.
Healing can be thought of as an input of energy, and often a taking away of old energy. What moves people on, what heals them, is the input of the love and energy from the Divine Journeys, though it is usually filtered, becoming much less intense as it comes down the planes of consciousness.
It isn’t energy linked to the old root races, like Atlantean energy or Lemurian energy, that brings about a forward growth. That just takes people sideways or backwards. Old or traditional energy techniques just don’t do it, though there might be a past life connection to the type of energy or old “healing” technique.
It’s always one wash after another of new energy that brings about healing and a forward movement.
The energy coming into the earth and into creation right now will be out of date in the next root race, and newer love and energy will be required to move Life on. So healing will be different again.
If you enjoyed this article or found it useful you might want to take a look at “Your Spiritual Awakening And the New Dawn for Humanity” by Jonathan Barber, and also “Meditation: Opening Doorways On A New Reality”, and “Neutralising Negativity” on Kindle and Amazon